Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are very excited that all of our P5 children will be attending this week! tennisscotland JudyMu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT GlasgowCREATE: A fabby Grade 4 Pianist jamming with our tutors on Saturday morning!! The talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "More amazing ration recipes from P7a this morning as part of their WW2 homework. Well done bakers! https://t.co/GM9qTCIEKS" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 All children have now had a training session on the newly built Trim Trail 🎉 Classes can now use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Thanks to our Young STEM Leaders who attended the wp_education & STEMglasgow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago