Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT @GlasgowCC: It's the start of a new school term in Glasgow - happy learning to all 70,000 + pupils & new P1s #backtoschool #raisingattai… 6 days ago
- Good luck to all our ex-p7 starting secondary today! #a.new. chapter. 6 days ago
- Back to school ! Welcome back to our pupils and a big hello to our new P1s! You are going to have a great time here at @BroomhillPSG 😀 1 week ago
- Good luck to our last year's p7 who go to hyndland secondary new S1 Transition Day -10th August 1255pm. #Wee fish:big barrel! 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "To all our past pupils - good luck. Hope your exam results are what you hoped for!" 1 week ago