Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "📚 Parents, please see the information below about a great opportunity for free audiobooks. Great r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT ThumbleTumble: THUMBLE TUMBLE STORY-TIME Looking for a story & fun creative challenges with a sprinkling of magi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Amidst all the madness and mayhem magic still exists. Yesterday I received wonderful news from I.B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A home learning challenge for our younger children 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️ #StayActive twitter.com/peloglasgowar/…" 11 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots of really helpful resources out there to support play workers, childcare practioners, teachers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago