Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- Thanks, its a good photo. 15 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "broomhillpc Brilliant!!!!!! It's a miracle!" 15 hours ago
- @BroomhillPSG Pic was missing a student so he's now in the photo: spot the difference :) https://t.co/gC34Vp7JLw 15 hours ago
- RT @BroomhillPSG "The best P7s ever!!!!! " fixed your photo for you. Mark's there now; P7 class is now complete 🤣 https://t.co/JhtrN0rmQf 15 hours ago
- RT @HyndlandSec: We would like to invite our new S1 who will join us in August 2017 to a transition event on Thurs 10th August - https://t… 17 hours ago