Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "👀 Parents, please check your email inbox tomorrow morning for an update from Mrs Cameron 👍🏼… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "Playscheme Consultation - mailchi.mp/459079882370/p…" 22 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Very proud of K in P7/6 and his incredible engagement with our social studies topic this term. Lis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Week 1 lunch option menus below 👀🥗🥪🍎 Thank you for looking over these with your child ahead of eac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "@SAMackinnon Good afternoon 👋 Sorry to hear that. We will help her on Monday to look for her items… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago