Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P5-7 created beautiful block printing designs using Indian printing blocks at our after-school clu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 What a wonderful performance from P6(1) all about their learning. They taught the whole school a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1 really are magic 😮 ⭐️ https://t.co/7RxycEbnPw" 23 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1(1) were rolling, jumping and cartwheeling their way around the gym hall today 😊 Great effort gy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The summer fair will be held on Friday 31st May and we are looking for volunteers to coordinate stalls.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago