Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 P1 are settling so well into life at Broomhill 👏🏼 They have been having lots of fun making new f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🎸🥁🎤 Very exciting week ahead as we welcome rookierockstars to Broomhill 🤟🏼 We cannot wait for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Here are the lunch menus for the week ahead! Please have a look over them with your child to see w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🏃♀️🏃♂️ Today at assembly we heard all about our upcoming ‘Beat the Street’ challenge! We cannot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT fillabella: maureen0207 GlasgowCC broomhillpc twitter.com/fillabella/sta… 5 days ago