Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Our P7 Open Evening will take place on Thursday 4th October starting at 6pm in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Zsofi in P7(1) demonstrating two methods for calculating long multiplication. Which method do you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @AyrshirePolice: Please help us find 13 year old Jason Phillips, who has been missing from Cumnock since yesterday. If you have seen hi… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HillsMiniRugby: Come join in the fun every Sunday playing rugby! All P1-7 girls & boys welcome,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "More excellent ration recipe creations in P7(2) today! #homeworkheroes https://t.co/WDK8Jninav" 5 days ago