Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "RT STVNews: Outdoor social distancing rules for children aged 11 and under – who are not shielding – wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: Also published by scotgov is the advice from COVID-19 Advisory Group regards physical distanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT NicolaSturgeon: There will be lots of important information in my daily scotgov #COVIDー19 update lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "The Bosca Olympic Torch 2020 https://t.co/E1oIbwYE4Q" 3 days ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots planned for our key worker children to keep them busy https://t.co/oH1P5uLsJN" 3 days ago