Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "🏅 Friendly sibling rivalry between Pupil and Sports Leader at lunchtime athletics! 🏅 https://t.co/IwcO2kPKV2" 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3/4 Athletics lunchtime club is in full swing! Well done to our P7 sports leaders Islay, Blaise a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @HyndlandSec: Parents/carers - Glasgow City Council would like parents/carers to complete a brief education engagement survey - please f… 7 hours ago
- RT @HyndlandSec: If any parent/carer would like access to the internet to complete the Educational Engagement Survey organised by Glasgow C… 7 hours ago
- RT MovementPark813: Let's get involved girls! Girls Do Parkour Tuesday 3.30-5pm This session is now open to all gi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago