Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3 has lots of fun at their Christmas party. https://t.co/SslCdacJrn" 13 hours ago
- RT GlasgowEcoTrust: GoBikeGlasgow whiteinchcentre FeargalDalton maggsmct broomhillpc ThornwoodCC ScotstounCC just w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1-7 Christmas party dates. 🎄🎅🏻🎶🎉 https://t.co/cdCZA7Vuh5" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "All P4-7 families are warmly invited to our Christmas Songbook on Friday in church. 🎶 🎵👼🎄🎅🏻 https://t.co/pgGYaarnqr" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A reminder of the dates and times for our P1-3 Nativity performances. 👼⭐️ https://t.co/P2Q6c10JBb" 1 day ago