Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P5s thrilled to learn hair care from the Rainbow Room Crow Road Team. Love the braids! https://t.co/TMzE0ukIw2" 13 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Many thanks to the staff and teachers HyndlandSec for making last night's open evening such a wond… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT EngageStrath: P7s BroomhillPSG became scientists today examining #oceanacidification and the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Reminder to parents/carers that our Primary 7 Open Evening is this Thursday (15th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Remember it's a non uniform day tomorrow (Fri 16th Mar) Bring in £1 to help fund a toilet block fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago