Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Thank you to our 1000 followers for your interest in the life and work of our school. 👏👏 Well done… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Apologies, that was meant to read ‘Mrs Connor!’ ☺️" 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Wow! J in P1 independently taught his two friends how to write different Mandarin characters 🇨🇳 Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Absolutely blown away by the generosity of our pupils and parents. Also extremely proud of the pup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌳 Our Eco Group had an exciting afternoon with Mrs S as they planted a Blueberry bush as part of t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago