Broomhill Primary starts for the 2015/16 session on Monday 17th August, due to 2 additional days being added to the children’s holiday to allow for the arrangements to be made for the decant of p5-7 to Ladywell Primary school. Buses to Ladywell will be provided for p5-7 pupils and will leave from outside the annexe at 8.40am from Monday, and will return pupils shortly after 3pm each day. Pupils can also report directly to Ladywell at 9am. Children in p1-4 will be taught in the annexe but also return for the new term on Monday 17th. They can be left in the annexe playground from 8.45am. Breakfast clubs will operate from 8am in both the annexe and Ladywell.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3a loved visiting P4a’s class to learn about the Titanic and look at the excellent models that ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Primary 1 had a fantastic Christmas party this afternoon, with games, dancing, snacks and even a v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "✨ P4 - 7 families are warmly invited to attend our Christmas Songbook event on Wednesday 18th Dece… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "JenniferDDryden HyndlandSec HyndlandPS Lourdesprimary WhiteinchPri ThornwoodPri Thank you for toda… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "SeySusan Thank you! 🤣We are so proud of them! ☺️" 2 days ago