The Child and Family Policy Development Committee of Glasgow City Council met during the week of 25th November and passed the proposal for there to be a new build school on a unified site for Broomhill Primary. A formal consultation on the plans will take place in the New Year and we will keep parents updated as information about this becomes available. Education Services have stated that they will no longer require the Annexe site for educational requirements but no decision has yet been taken by the Council about future use of the land.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "RT STVNews: Outdoor social distancing rules for children aged 11 and under – who are not shielding – wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: Also published by scotgov is the advice from COVID-19 Advisory Group regards physical distanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT NicolaSturgeon: There will be lots of important information in my daily scotgov #COVIDー19 update lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "The Bosca Olympic Torch 2020 https://t.co/E1oIbwYE4Q" 3 days ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots planned for our key worker children to keep them busy https://t.co/oH1P5uLsJN" 3 days ago