The decant of the main building is now complete with electricity, gas and ICT now all disconnected. Eight weeks of strip-out are underway before the more dramatic demolition of the building begins. The whole demolition process will take until December to complete. The new build work is likely to begin around or slightly after Christmas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are very excited that all of our P5 children will be attending this week! tennisscotland JudyMu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT GlasgowCREATE: A fabby Grade 4 Pianist jamming with our tutors on Saturday morning!! The talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "More amazing ration recipes from P7a this morning as part of their WW2 homework. Well done bakers! https://t.co/GM9qTCIEKS" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 All children have now had a training session on the newly built Trim Trail 🎉 Classes can now use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Thanks to our Young STEM Leaders who attended the wp_education & STEMglasgow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago