The decant of the main building is now complete with electricity, gas and ICT now all disconnected. Eight weeks of strip-out are underway before the more dramatic demolition of the building begins. The whole demolition process will take until December to complete. The new build work is likely to begin around or slightly after Christmas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Andy from the Scottish SPCA is at assembly to remind us to look after animals. https://t.co/Bystma4apF" 1 hour ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Santa and his helpers at the Pr. 1 party. Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! https://t.co/vrNvOB9K6A" 3 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Children at Ladywell will be pleased to know that the pigeon in the playground that many were conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT stpaulwhiteinch: Sense Scotland Christmas Concert in sumptuous surroundings. Well done Broomhi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Look who visited Pr.3's Christmas party ! https://t.co/r1SjlMqKs8" 5 days ago