The decant of the main building is now complete with electricity, gas and ICT now all disconnected. Eight weeks of strip-out are underway before the more dramatic demolition of the building begins. The whole demolition process will take until December to complete. The new build work is likely to begin around or slightly after Christmas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Lunch menus for the week ahead. Please discuss with your child at home to assist with choices 🍽🍎 twitter.com/fuelzoneglasgo…" 17 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Week ahead parent info 🌟 MON: P1 Multisports Club 3-4pm 🏀 TUES: P6 Mandarin Showcase 🇨🇳 P5 Swi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT luisabrown_YW: This morning Youth Action Group member Erin co-delivered her very first FaceEqua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Blairdardiepri sportscotland 👏🏼 Well done Blairdardiepri 🎉" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are so lucky to have PELOglasgowAR working with our infant classes for the next 6 weeks in PE.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago