The decant of the main building is now complete with electricity, gas and ICT now all disconnected. Eight weeks of strip-out are underway before the more dramatic demolition of the building begins. The whole demolition process will take until December to complete. The new build work is likely to begin around or slightly after Christmas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "George from Enjoy A Ball worked with primary 1and 2 pupils. https://t.co/eNqz0CuOP7" 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Staff training today on Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies. https://t.co/klYYeigyE8" 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "4 wins for our P6 and P7 teams at Scotstoun tonight! It's good to be back! GSFAfootball activesch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…" 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Primary 4/3 made fantastic models of buildings in Glasgow. https://t.co/RiwOHmCw14" 1 week ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "It's a non-uniform day tomorrow (Thursday 12th October) Please bring in £1 to help towards funding the Pr. 7 residential t… 1 week ago