Glasgow City Council have informed us that their best estimate is that building work for the new school building will begin in Summer 2015. This means that there will be no disruption to the current academic year (14/15) and that the decant (for the children who are involved) is likely to occur between academic years. This would mean that the children would stop for their summer holidays in June 2015 at the current building, and possibly report directly to the decant facility (Ladywell School) in August 2015. Only pupils from the main building classes will be decanted; pupils in the lowers school who are in classes in the annex will continue to be taught there until the new school opens. These are the current indications and may change as plans develop over the coming year. We’ll keep you updated as the plans progress…there will be opportunities for parents, pupils, school staff and members of the local community to help shape these plans and we hope you will get involved.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- Thanks, its a good photo. 15 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "broomhillpc Brilliant!!!!!! It's a miracle!" 15 hours ago
- @BroomhillPSG Pic was missing a student so he's now in the photo: spot the difference :) https://t.co/gC34Vp7JLw 15 hours ago
- RT @BroomhillPSG "The best P7s ever!!!!! " fixed your photo for you. Mark's there now; P7 class is now complete 🤣 https://t.co/JhtrN0rmQf 15 hours ago
- RT @HyndlandSec: We would like to invite our new S1 who will join us in August 2017 to a transition event on Thurs 10th August - https://t… 17 hours ago