As Broomhill Primary school was one of the pilot schools, GCC would be interested to have your thoughts and feedback on how the project is working at your school. If you wouldn’t mind providing some information on the questions below, as it will be very helpful to get an overall picture from everyone involved.
Please send responses to RoadSafety@glasgow.gov.uk
- Do you think overall the project has been successful at your school?
- Do you think it has made a difference to the traffic on the roads included in the zone?
- Has it affected the roads surrounding the school?
- What has worked well/not worked so well?
- Has the weather impacted on parents not obeying the signs?
- Do you think the pupils safety has improved surrounding the school?
- Are you aware of more pupils walking/scooting or cycling to school?
- Were you happy with the level of consultation before and during the development of the scheme?
- Would you like to see more active travel measures implanted to support the scheme, ie park and stride/pedestrian and cycle training.
- Any other comments.