The Parent Council will be making presentations to Mrs Neilson and to Ms McNeil at the end of term to mark their retirement. We know that some parents have made their own arrangements for gifts, but we have set up two online funds for any parents that wish to contribute to a joint gift from the parent body. You will find these at https://paypal.me/pools/c/85mU8tgdZH (for Mrs Neilson) and https://paypal.me/pools/c/85mXjncwbm (for Ms McNeil).
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "📚 Parents, please see the information below about a great opportunity for free audiobooks. Great r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT ThumbleTumble: THUMBLE TUMBLE STORY-TIME Looking for a story & fun creative challenges with a sprinkling of magi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Amidst all the madness and mayhem magic still exists. Yesterday I received wonderful news from I.B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A home learning challenge for our younger children 🏃♀️ 🏃♂️ #StayActive twitter.com/peloglasgowar/…" 10 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots of really helpful resources out there to support play workers, childcare practioners, teachers and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago