This site is for parents and carers of pupils at Broomhill Primary School and it is managed by the Broomhill Parent Council. If your child attends Broomhill Primary School we hope you will find everything you need to know on this site.
We are an active Parent Council always happy to welcome new members and exist to represent all parents and carers. Please see our ‘getting involved’ page and don’t forget to look at our Notice Board for all our latest news and important announcements!
If you would like to receive information and updates by email please join our distribution list by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICK THINGS PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
- Parent council meeting dates 2019-20:
- 28th Aug; 2nd Oct; 27th Nov;
- 22nd Jan; 29th April; 3 rd June
- REGISTER WITH OUR APP – to see whats on and how to help out
- Find out and speak to your class rep and join the What’sAPP for all communications and chat about whats happening with your child’s class.
- Follow us on twitter to find out what’s going on https://twitter.com/broomhillpc
- Email us email@example.com for any advice or contacts you need.