Hyndland Secondary parent council would like to extend a warm welcome to next year’s new intake of parents as this year’s P7s move up to S1. Our parent council is open to all parents and carers with young people at the school, and you are welcome to come along.
1st September 2016 – ‘online safety’, which we could open up to parents at our associated primaries, in addition to parents at the secondary. The event would focus on:
- How young people use technology- the risks/challenges
- Popular social media apps- the pros and cons
- Practical advice on parental controls, privacy and safety settings with an opportunity to explore your own social media settings
- Talking to your children about keeping safe online
We are proposing holding this on the first meeting of the year (1 September 2016), although it may depend on interest levels. More details would be provided closer to the time.
If you have any questions for us about this or any other aspect of moving up to secondary, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible as your young people make the exciting transition from primary to secondary!
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT @HyndlandSec: We would like to invite our new S1 who will join us in August 2017 to a transition event on Thurs 10th August - https://t… 13 minutes ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "broomhillpc Thank you! Enjoy your summer! Mr H😊" 1 hour ago
- Here's a special treat for you: see inside your new Broomhill primary school video: @BroomhillPSG youtu.be/Fq84keVm72Q enjoy🤣 1 hour ago
- @BroomhillPSG Happy summer everyone !! message us if you want a personal link to the 2017 summer concert 23 June 2017 video. 1 hour ago
- RT @BroomhillPSG: The best P7s ever!!!!! https://t.co/RuUBgnK5FE 1 hour ago