The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are very excited that all of our P5 children will be attending this week! tennisscotland JudyMu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT GlasgowCREATE: A fabby Grade 4 Pianist jamming with our tutors on Saturday morning!! The talent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "More amazing ration recipes from P7a this morning as part of their WW2 homework. Well done bakers! https://t.co/GM9qTCIEKS" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 All children have now had a training session on the newly built Trim Trail 🎉 Classes can now use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Thanks to our Young STEM Leaders who attended the wp_education & STEMglasgow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago