The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P5-7 created beautiful block printing designs using Indian printing blocks at our after-school clu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 What a wonderful performance from P6(1) all about their learning. They taught the whole school a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1 really are magic 😮 ⭐️ https://t.co/7RxycEbnPw" 23 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1(1) were rolling, jumping and cartwheeling their way around the gym hall today 😊 Great effort gy… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- The summer fair will be held on Friday 31st May and we are looking for volunteers to coordinate stalls.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago