The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "⚽⚽ Reminder that tomorrow's football Challenge cup for P7s begins at 4pm at Scotstoun. The team sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Hers are some pics from the amazing Hawaii-themed assembly performed by P4(1) on Friday. Important… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P5s thrilled to learn hair care from the Rainbow Room Crow Road Team. Love the braids! https://t.co/TMzE0ukIw2" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Many thanks to the staff and teachers HyndlandSec for making last night's open evening such a wond… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT EngageStrath: P7s BroomhillPSG became scientists today examining #oceanacidification and the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago