The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 P1 are settling so well into life at Broomhill 👏🏼 They have been having lots of fun making new f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🎸🥁🎤 Very exciting week ahead as we welcome rookierockstars to Broomhill 🤟🏼 We cannot wait for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Here are the lunch menus for the week ahead! Please have a look over them with your child to see w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🏃♀️🏃♂️ Today at assembly we heard all about our upcoming ‘Beat the Street’ challenge! We cannot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT fillabella: maureen0207 GlasgowCC broomhillpc twitter.com/fillabella/sta… 5 days ago