The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT @HyndlandSec: We would like to invite our new S1 who will join us in August 2017 to a transition event on Thurs 10th August - https://t… 14 minutes ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "broomhillpc Thank you! Enjoy your summer! Mr H😊" 1 hour ago
- Here's a special treat for you: see inside your new Broomhill primary school video: @BroomhillPSG youtu.be/Fq84keVm72Q enjoy🤣 1 hour ago
- @BroomhillPSG Happy summer everyone !! message us if you want a personal link to the 2017 summer concert 23 June 2017 video. 1 hour ago
- RT @BroomhillPSG: The best P7s ever!!!!! https://t.co/RuUBgnK5FE 1 hour ago