The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT ah_proctor: IDEAS WANTED... Please send in ur fantastic ideas for my live reading sessions streaming every weekd… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- RT bosca91 "RT ParkSportsProj: Fancy designing your dream Park Sports Project Kit. Stop dreaming and start designin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT bestevermassage: simonmurrison BBCMOTD BBCJohnBeattie broomhillpc Nice! Liking your style! twitter.com/bestevermassag… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "MarkBro13612889 Wow! ⚽️ Well dome, C! 👏🏼 We wonder if any other Broomhillers can beat this?!" 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT COVID-19 CHILDCARE MONITORING RETURN The Scottish Government is asking e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago