The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3 has lots of fun at their Christmas party. https://t.co/SslCdacJrn" 13 hours ago
- RT GlasgowEcoTrust: GoBikeGlasgow whiteinchcentre FeargalDalton maggsmct broomhillpc ThornwoodCC ScotstounCC just w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1-7 Christmas party dates. 🎄🎅🏻🎶🎉 https://t.co/cdCZA7Vuh5" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "All P4-7 families are warmly invited to our Christmas Songbook on Friday in church. 🎶 🎵👼🎄🎅🏻 https://t.co/pgGYaarnqr" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A reminder of the dates and times for our P1-3 Nativity performances. 👼⭐️ https://t.co/P2Q6c10JBb" 1 day ago