The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HyndlandSec: Our P7 Open Evening will take place on Thursday 4th October starting at 6pm in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Zsofi in P7(1) demonstrating two methods for calculating long multiplication. Which method do you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @AyrshirePolice: Please help us find 13 year old Jason Phillips, who has been missing from Cumnock since yesterday. If you have seen hi… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT HillsMiniRugby: Come join in the fun every Sunday playing rugby! All P1-7 girls & boys welcome,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "More excellent ration recipe creations in P7(2) today! #homeworkheroes https://t.co/WDK8Jninav" 5 days ago