The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Andy from the Scottish SPCA is at assembly to remind us to look after animals. https://t.co/Bystma4apF" 5 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Santa and his helpers at the Pr. 1 party. Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! https://t.co/vrNvOB9K6A" 3 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Children at Ladywell will be pleased to know that the pigeon in the playground that many were conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT stpaulwhiteinch: Sense Scotland Christmas Concert in sumptuous surroundings. Well done Broomhi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Look who visited Pr.3's Christmas party ! https://t.co/r1SjlMqKs8" 5 days ago