The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "The clean up begins! We're coming home today!! #BroomhillArdentinny19 https://t.co/oJ2Fr2li3B" 48 minutes ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A few choice highlights from a very memorable Disco this evening ArdentinnyOEC. Check out these mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "lizwink40 There he is... https://t.co/OY27xNJzBl" 16 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "10 more brave souls faced the gorge's cold waters this afternoon. Team 1 were outstanding! Ardenti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P4b have been developing their spelling strategies with a variety of fun games! Ask them at home w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago