The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "10 thought-provoking and interesting P7 speeches this afternoon. Well done to all of the speakers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Retirement Gifts broomhillpc.com/2018/06/18/ret… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🇫🇷 P7(2) are hosting the first half of this morning's French Café. Lots of satisfied customers! 🇫🇷 https://t.co/Mm0NF0ZelJ" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "French cafe this morning for P5-7 remember your £1 for some juice and pastry!🥐🇫🇷" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "French cafe for P5-7 on Monday morning! Remember to bring £1 to buy croissant/brioche and juice/lemonade" 5 days ago