The Parent Council’s annual cheese and wine and AGM will take place on 10th September at 7.15pm in the main building, and all parents and carers of Broomhill pupils are warmly invited. This gives parents a chance to meet other parents and members of the parent council, hear about what the parent council do for the school and catch up on the latest we know about the rebuild plans.
The next few years are going to offer many great opportunities for the school as well as many challenges. It is vital that the parents and carers are closely involved in this process and we would welcome new Parent Council / FET members. It’s not a big commitment – only four meetings a year – so please do come along to the AGM and learn more about it.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Lunch menus for the week ahead. Please discuss with your child at home to assist with choices 🍽🍎 twitter.com/fuelzoneglasgo…" 16 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Week ahead parent info 🌟 MON: P1 Multisports Club 3-4pm 🏀 TUES: P6 Mandarin Showcase 🇨🇳 P5 Swi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT luisabrown_YW: This morning Youth Action Group member Erin co-delivered her very first FaceEqua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Blairdardiepri sportscotland 👏🏼 Well done Blairdardiepri 🎉" 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are so lucky to have PELOglasgowAR working with our infant classes for the next 6 weeks in PE.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago