We’ve just updated our school rebuild page with the latest information from Glasgow City Council about the rebuild. At the moment they estimate that building work will begin in summer 2015. This means that the 2014/15 school year will be unaffected, and decantment will possibly take place in summer 2015.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "RT STVNews: Outdoor social distancing rules for children aged 11 and under – who are not shielding – wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: Also published by scotgov is the advice from COVID-19 Advisory Group regards physical distanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "RT NicolaSturgeon: There will be lots of important information in my daily scotgov #COVIDー19 update lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "The Bosca Olympic Torch 2020 https://t.co/E1oIbwYE4Q" 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots planned for our key worker children to keep them busy https://t.co/oH1P5uLsJN" 1 week ago