All parents are welcome to attend the sessions which are run in an informal, parent-friendly way with plenty of opportunities for discussion and questions. They are a great chance to learn more about how to run your group effectively and also to meet other parents and swap ideas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3 has lots of fun at their Christmas party. https://t.co/SslCdacJrn" 13 hours ago
- RT GlasgowEcoTrust: GoBikeGlasgow whiteinchcentre FeargalDalton maggsmct broomhillpc ThornwoodCC ScotstounCC just w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P1-7 Christmas party dates. 🎄🎅🏻🎶🎉 https://t.co/cdCZA7Vuh5" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "All P4-7 families are warmly invited to our Christmas Songbook on Friday in church. 🎶 🎵👼🎄🎅🏻 https://t.co/pgGYaarnqr" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A reminder of the dates and times for our P1-3 Nativity performances. 👼⭐️ https://t.co/P2Q6c10JBb" 1 day ago