All parents are welcome to attend the sessions which are run in an informal, parent-friendly way with plenty of opportunities for discussion and questions. They are a great chance to learn more about how to run your group effectively and also to meet other parents and swap ideas.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3/2 busy learning all about money 💰 https://t.co/bcMKTtKAB6" 21 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "The Brown Trout eggs have arrived in P5/4! The children look forward to caring for them and are ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "She's done it again... Scottish Karate Champion... 2 times! Don't mess with R! https://t.co/QZQwaPtbYT" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "This week... MON: P7 Vision Screening 👀 TUES: P5 Swimming 🏊♂️ FRI: P7a’s Assembly, showcasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT DYWGlasgow: Book your FREE ticket bit.ly/35DmjkW twitter.com/porter33r/stat…" 3 days ago