Bosca have concerns about the future provision of their service during and after the proposed rebuild. They have produced a flyer for parents which outlines their concerns – see Boscamatters leaflet 2. They encourage all parents to attend the Council’s public meeting on 25th March at 7pm to learn more about the proposals and how they might affect Bosca provision.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "P3/2 busy learning all about money 💰 https://t.co/bcMKTtKAB6" 21 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "The Brown Trout eggs have arrived in P5/4! The children look forward to caring for them and are ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "She's done it again... Scottish Karate Champion... 2 times! Don't mess with R! https://t.co/QZQwaPtbYT" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "This week... MON: P7 Vision Screening 👀 TUES: P5 Swimming 🏊♂️ FRI: P7a’s Assembly, showcasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT DYWGlasgow: Book your FREE ticket bit.ly/35DmjkW twitter.com/porter33r/stat…" 3 days ago