Bosca have concerns about the future provision of their service during and after the proposed rebuild. They have produced a flyer for parents which outlines their concerns – see Boscamatters leaflet 2. They encourage all parents to attend the Council’s public meeting on 25th March at 7pm to learn more about the proposals and how they might affect Bosca provision.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "The Bosca team have been at school today familiarising themselves with our new procedures, receiving tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 We can’t wait to meet our new P1 children tomorrow. If you did not receive a postcard in June wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "SOSCN Once registered if you search "children covid 19" you can access a range of resources focusing o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "SOSCN HappydaysOsc learn.nes.nhs.scot if you are eligible you can register as a childcare worker u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "August 2020 - eepurl.com/hasVLP" 1 day ago