Bosca have concerns about the future provision of their service during and after the proposed rebuild. They have produced a flyer for parents which outlines their concerns – see Boscamatters leaflet 2. They encourage all parents to attend the Council’s public meeting on 25th March at 7pm to learn more about the proposals and how they might affect Bosca provision.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT ah_proctor: I’m doing a big shout today to schools who’re tuning in at 9.45 If there’s any special message you’d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "From the rooftops #ClapForCarers #bpsheroes https://t.co/LBSYA0LzX8" 14 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "💙 twitter.com/bosca91/status…" 14 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "Thank you... to all in our community. Our Bosca team have been on hand at 3pm supporting children atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT bosca91 "RT socworkscot: Excellent resource here for anyone working with children and families: twitter.com/CELCIStweets/s…" 21 hours ago