The Council will be running a public consultation on the proposal to consolidate Broomhill Primary School on one site (the main building site). This consultation will run from 10th March to 12th May and the Council will be running a public meeting for all those interested as part of this process – it will take place on 25th March at 7pm in Broomhill Primary Main Building. More information is available on our refurbishment page which we will keep regularly updated.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT m_yosry2012: great 😀👍 https://t.co/DdV7kor8JC" 1 day ago
- @george_ezra You are amazing; from Eilidh ( 6 years old). xxxxxx 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A big thanks to WCIPGLASGOW for working in partnership with us to inspire and engage our children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are so very proud of E who is in P5(1). She spoke so confidently to the whole school, staff and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "👏🏼A tremendously confident performance from P5(1) today, all about The Romans! What a treat for ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago