The Council will be running a public consultation on the proposal to consolidate Broomhill Primary School on one site (the main building site). This consultation will run from 10th March to 12th May and the Council will be running a public meeting for all those interested as part of this process – it will take place on 25th March at 7pm in Broomhill Primary Main Building. More information is available on our refurbishment page which we will keep regularly updated.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "RT STVNews: Outdoor social distancing rules for children aged 11 and under – who are not shielding – wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: Also published by scotgov is the advice from COVID-19 Advisory Group regards physical distanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "RT NicolaSturgeon: There will be lots of important information in my daily scotgov #COVIDー19 update lat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "The Bosca Olympic Torch 2020 https://t.co/E1oIbwYE4Q" 1 week ago
- RT bosca91 "Lots planned for our key worker children to keep them busy https://t.co/oH1P5uLsJN" 1 week ago