The winning house for October is “BEECHWOOD” – that means that on this Friday (8th November) anyone in Beechwood house can come to school in non-uniform and wear something green to school.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bosca91 "RT ParkSportsProj: Fancy designing your dream Park Sports Project Kit. Stop dreaming and start designin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT bestevermassage: simonmurrison BBCMOTD BBCJohnBeattie broomhillpc Nice! Liking your style! twitter.com/bestevermassag… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "MarkBro13612889 Wow! ⚽️ Well dome, C! 👏🏼 We wonder if any other Broomhillers can beat this?!" 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT COVID-19 CHILDCARE MONITORING RETURN The Scottish Government is asking e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Happy birthday to Mrs Connor, one of our teachers in school today to care for the children of vita… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago