Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT bestevermassage: simonmurrison BBCMOTD BBCJohnBeattie broomhillpc Nice! Liking your style! twitter.com/bestevermassag… 14 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "MarkBro13612889 Wow! ⚽️ Well dome, C! 👏🏼 We wonder if any other Broomhillers can beat this?!" 1 day ago
- RT bosca91 "RT SOSCN: SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT COVID-19 CHILDCARE MONITORING RETURN The Scottish Government is asking e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Happy birthday to Mrs Connor, one of our teachers in school today to care for the children of vita… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "LauraACastle I have emailed you. All info for classes can be found in the class blog. Just follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago