Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "Andy from the Scottish SPCA is at assembly to remind us to look after animals. https://t.co/Bystma4apF" 3 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Santa and his helpers at the Pr. 1 party. Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! https://t.co/vrNvOB9K6A" 3 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Children at Ladywell will be pleased to know that the pigeon in the playground that many were conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT stpaulwhiteinch: Sense Scotland Christmas Concert in sumptuous surroundings. Well done Broomhi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Look who visited Pr.3's Christmas party ! https://t.co/r1SjlMqKs8" 5 days ago