Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT m_yosry2012: great 😀👍 https://t.co/DdV7kor8JC" 1 day ago
- @george_ezra You are amazing; from Eilidh ( 6 years old). xxxxxx 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "A big thanks to WCIPGLASGOW for working in partnership with us to inspire and engage our children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "We are so very proud of E who is in P5(1). She spoke so confidently to the whole school, staff and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "👏🏼A tremendously confident performance from P5(1) today, all about The Romans! What a treat for ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago