Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "10 thought-provoking and interesting P7 speeches this afternoon. Well done to all of the speakers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Retirement Gifts broomhillpc.com/2018/06/18/ret… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🇫🇷 P7(2) are hosting the first half of this morning's French Café. Lots of satisfied customers! 🇫🇷 https://t.co/Mm0NF0ZelJ" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "French cafe this morning for P5-7 remember your £1 for some juice and pastry!🥐🇫🇷" 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "French cafe for P5-7 on Monday morning! Remember to bring £1 to buy croissant/brioche and juice/lemonade" 4 days ago