Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "LindsayDH Great creativity 👏🏼" 7 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Great work Sophia! Excellent practise for next week. 👍 twitter.com/faye_mccleery/…" 10 hours ago
- RT MovementPark813: Get your antlers ready for our Christmas Rudolph Run! #MPcommnityEVENT #festivespirits… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "Thank you for your kind comments and for joining us this morning. #Remembrance twitter.com/andrewpwaters/…" 1 day ago
- 2016 remembrance - what a fantastic performance- not a dry eye in the house ( incl the Headteacher ). youtu.be/vMd9eJ8gBZE 1 day ago