Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "🍴P1 are getting used to all of the new routines! Lunch is one of their favourite times of the day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- FAO All parents: Pls see app.ptasocial.com/events/57920 if you dont have access to this then please register here: app.ptasocial.com/register/Broom… 1 day ago
- Agenda for parent council meeting August 2019 broomhillpc.com/2019/08/21/age… 1 day ago
- Parents, we are needing some volunteers to help with a couple of wee things. Go register yourself on our app… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🌟 P1 are settling so well into life at Broomhill 👏🏼 They have been having lots of fun making new f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago