Summer is nearly upon us and we’re hoping for a drier one than last year! Many thanks to all the parents that have given their time to help or support the Parent Council and the Fundraising and Events team throughout the year. Some of our valued members and volunteers will be leaving this year as their children move on and we will miss them tremendously. We are hopeful that more parents will offer their support next year to help the fantastic FET events run as smoothly as ever, and to contribute to the exciting development of the proposals for a new school building. See our page Getting involved to see more about the different ways to contribute to next year’s activities.
Search the site
Notice board categories
- RT BroomhillPSG "This week... MON: P7 Vision Screening 👀 TUES: P5 Swimming 🏊♂️ FRI: P7a’s Assembly, showcasing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "RT DYWGlasgow: Book your FREE ticket bit.ly/35DmjkW twitter.com/porter33r/stat…" 19 hours ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "‘Best shortbread I’ve maded’ claimed one of our delightful P1s, as they prepared for their Robert… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "🏴 P1 had a fantastic Burns afternoon celebration this afternoon 🎉 Everyone enjoyed Haggis, N… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT BroomhillPSG "P7a invite parents, carers, families and friends to their assembly ’Glorious You‘. Join us on Frid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago